Be-leven aan zee - D. Koddelaan 11 - Bed without breakfast
Our guesthouse 'Be-leven aan zee' is located in a very quiet and green area, just a few minutes walk from the beach and the cosy city centre of Zoutelande.
You are staying at our House on the first floor in a newly decorated, cosy room for 2 persons with private bathroom, right next to the room, with shower, sink and toilet. Towels and a hairdryer are provided.
The room is furnished with 2 beds (2 box-spring beds 80 * 200 with a topper 160 * 200), 2 armchairs with coffee table, a dining table with 2 chairs, a wardrobe and a coat rack.
In the room you will also find a kitchenette (No stove!) equipped with a electric water boiler, Senseo coffee maker, breadtoaster, crockery and cutlery, fridge/freezer and a combi oven/microwave, toaster, egg cooker and juicer. Free tea and coffee are available for you.
Also, the room is equipped with a Smart tv (foreign package), and provides free Wi-Fi internet access.
If you want to come to us with 3 or even 4 persons, we have a second room available for you on the first floor. You will use your private bathroom with your 'company'.
The second room is furnished with 2 beds (2 box-spring beds 80 * 200 with a topper 160 * 200), 2 chairs with coffee table, a wardrobe and a coat rack.
We also live in the home. In our property, you are our only guests; We never rent both rooms to different 'companies'/couples so there are no other guests on your floor or in our House.
We do not serve breakfast but you can choose to make your own breakfast in the room or enjoy a tasty breakfast in the Centre of Zoutelande.
It's possible to use the side garden with garden furniture and it's possible to store your bicycles, in our consultation.
Parking of your dat is possible near the House or, in our consultation, at our driveway.
Your motorbike can, in our consultation, be parked behind our house.
Come join us at 'Be-leven aan zee'! We hope to see you soon!
- In the rooms and in our House we have a non-smoking policy. Open fire (candles/tea lights etc.)
is not allowed.
- Use of your own brought household equipment (including toasted sandwich-maker, toaster, gourmet
set, gas cylinders o.i.d.) is not allowed.
- In the months of November, December, January and February, we apply for 2 guests a minimum stay of 2 nights (except holiday periods, namely min. 3 nights). The rest of the year we have a minimum stay of 3 nights. Occasionally our planning also offers the availibility of shorter periods(1 or 2 nights). We gladly invite you to contact us to inform for these possibilities.
- For bookings for 3 or 4 persons we charge a standard minimum stay of 2 nights throughout the year.
- Our guest house is not suitable for young children under 10 years of age.
- The base rate is based on the rent of the first, large room with 2 persons in the low seizon.
The exact price depends on the seizon and on the duration of the reservation.
- For a 3rd and 4th guest a supplement amount will be charged. For the third person € 20,- and for
the fourth person € 10,-
- Prices are excl. local tax á € 1.25 p.p.p.n.
Zoutelande is a cosy family town located on the 'Zeeuwse Riviera', with the most hours of sunshine in the Netherlands and with several cosy restaurants, terraces, shops and various facilities (including a bakery, a supermarket, cycling-/scooter-rental, rental of beach houses etc.).
For information and reservationErwin en Sabrina Koppejan
D. Koddelaan 11, Zoutelande
tel. +31 655 805 472
- Price indication: From €60,00 per night.
- Max. 4 personen.
- Floor space: ±39 m².
- Pets not allowed.
- No smoking.
- Freezer compartment.
- Coffee machine.
- Water boiler.
- Citrus press.
- Combi microwave.
- Wi-Fi internet.
- Foreign TV channels.
- Garden furniture.
- Private parking.
- Bicycle storage.
- Distance to the beach: ±400 m.
- Distance to the city centre: ±400 m.
- Not on holiday park.
- – : from €65 for €60 per night