D. Koddelaan 11 - Cottage
Our guesthouse Be-leven aan zee’ is located in a very quiet and green area just a few minutes walk from the beach and the lively center of Zoutelande.
Zoutelande is a cozy family seaside resort located on the Zeeland Riviera, with the most hours of sunshine in the Netherlands and with several cozy restaurants, terraces, shops and various facilities (including a bakery, a supermarket, bicycle / scooter rental, beach house rental, etc.).
You will stay in our new holiday home (2020) for 2 persons, which is tastefully and luxuriously furnished. The house contains a spacious living room with seating area, a dining area and a spacious, fully-equipped kitchen.
In addition, there is a spacious bedroom in the house with a private bathroom en-suite. The bedroom has 2 box spring beds (90 * 210) with a topper (180 * 210), a Smart TV, a mirror and a (built-in) wardrobe.
The bathroom has a spacious shower (100 * 90 incl. Rain shower), a sink and a toilet. There is also a hair dryer.
The living room has a sofa, an armchair, an ottoman, a coffee table and a TV cabinet. There is also a Smart television (with foreign package) available. You can also use free WIFI internet.
The dining area contains a dining table with 4 chairs.
The kitchen has a 4-burner induction hob, an extractor hood, a fridge with freezer compartment, a combi oven / microwave and a dishwasher. Furthermore, there are also: a kettle, a Senseo coffee maker, crockery, cutlery, a toaster, egg cooker and a juicer. The kitchen also has a separate pantry for coffee and tea equipment and a large storage cupboard.
The house also has a tiled floor with underfloor heating, window darkening for the windows and insect screens for windows and doors.
In front of the house you have a spacious, private outdoor terrace equipped with a dining table + chairs and 2 sunbeds.
We have a parking space available for your car on site. We have a covered garage available for (motor) bicycles. Guests can charge their electric bicycles there.
The holiday home is located on our plot next to our own home. In terms of garden design, however, we have ensured that both our guests and we have sufficient privacy and can enjoy plenty of peace and space. The guests in the holiday home have direct access to the house from our private parking space.
Come to our "Live by the sea"! We hope to welcome you soon.
- It is NOT allowed to smoke in the holiday home. Open fires (candles / tea lights, etc.) inside are NOT allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The use of household appliances that you have brought yourself (including sandwich maker, deep fryer, gourmet set, hob, gas bottles, etc.) is NOT allowed.
- The holiday home is rented per week as standard, with a fixed changeover day on Saturday.
- Departure time between 9am and 10am and arrival time between 3pm and 5pm.
- Our guesthouse is NOT suitable for young children aged 1-10 years old.
- The rental price depends on the period to be booked in the season.
- The rent is excluding the costs for the mandatory final cleaning (€ 45).
- The rent is inclusive bed linen, bath linen, a Kitchen set and a Starter set.
* Bedlinen package 1 * 2 p. Bottom sheet, 2 pillowcases, 1 * 2 p. Duvet cover).
* Bath linen package 2 towels large, 2 towels and a bath mat).
* Kitchen package: 2 dish towels, 2 kitchen towels and 1 dish cloth).
* Starter set: 1 toilet roll, 1 kitchen roll, detergent and dishwasher cubes).
- Prices do not include the cost of the tourist tax. 2020: € 1.30 p.p.p.n.
For information and reservationErwin en Sabrina Koppejan
D. Koddelaan 11, Zoutelande
tel. +31 655 805 472
mob. +31 655 805 472
- Price indication: €400,00 to €560,00 per week.
- Max. 2 personen.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Bedden: 2.
- Bathrooms: 1.
- Floor space: ±40 m².
- Pets not allowed.
- No smoking.
- Freezer compartment.
- Coffee machine.
- Water boiler.
- Citrus press.
- Combi microwave.
- Wi-Fi internet.
- Foreign TV channels.
- Garden furniture.
- Private parking.
- Bicycle storage.
- Distance to the beach: ±400 m.
- Distance to the city centre: ±400 m.
- Not on holiday park.