- Parking Wulkpad is nearby; ±400 m.
- Beach entrance via stairs
- Blue Flag
- Shower facilities
- Rental beach cabins
Dogs on beach
Only leashed dogs are allowed on the beaches of Zoutelande during the period 1 May till 15 September between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Zoutelande.
Horses on beach
Horse riding on the beaches of Zoutelande is prohibited during the bathing season (from May 1 till September 15) daily from 10.00 till 19.00 hours. Outside this period and times horse riding on the beaches is allowed.
Further, we also recommend reading the information board, with the local beach rules, which is often placed near every beach (entrance).
Near the beach
- Duinhotel Tien Torens; ±250 m
Bed (and breakfasts)
- Duinweg 135; ±200 m
- Mr. Schoenmakerspad 1; ±200 m
- Beach House - Pauwtje 1a; ±250 m
- Pauwtje 4a; ±250 m
- Villa Zeezout; ±300 m
- Hof van Krijn; ±300 m
- Duinweg 51c; ±300 m
- Duinweg 51a; ±300 m
- Duinweg 51b; ±300 m
- Duinweg 95 - Marhenbep; ±350 m
- Noordendolfer 1; ±350 m
- Duinweg 93 - Opa's huis; ±350 m
- 't Streefkerkse Huis; ±225 m