Beach De Drichten
- Parking Branding is nearby; ±600 m.
- Beach entrance via stairs
- Shower facilities
- Beach pavilion
Dogs on beach
Only leashed dogs are allowed on the beaches of Zoutelande during the period 1 May till 15 September between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Zoutelande.
Horses on beach
Horse riding on the beaches of Zoutelande is prohibited during the bathing season (from May 1 till September 15) daily from 10.00 till 19.00 hours. Outside this period and times horse riding on the beaches is allowed.
Further, we also recommend reading the information board, with the local beach rules, which is often placed near every beach (entrance).
Near the beach
- Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel; ±650 m
Bed (and breakfasts)
- B&B aan de Zee; ±250 m
- Chalets - Camping Weltevreden; ±225 m
- Zeehond - Duinpark het kustlicht; ±350 m
- Duinroos - Duinpark het kustlicht; ±400 m
- Branding 37; ±500 m
- Residence Houtenburg; ±550 m
- Westkapelseweg 68; ±550 m
- Type A - Bungalowpark het Kustlicht; ±550 m
- Zoet & Zout - Zandput 82; ±600 m
- Branding 2; ±650 m
- Westkapelseweg 74; ±650 m
- Zandput 65; ±650 m
- Huisje 56; ±700 m
- Zandput 51; ±700 m
- Zandput 43; ±700 m
- Melsesweg 15; ±700 m
- Vuurtoren Zoutelande; ±500 m