Beach 't Vroon
- Parking Branding is nearby; ±400 m.
- Beach entrance via stairs
- Blue Flag
- Shower facilities
- Beach pavilion
- Rental beach cabins
Dogs on beach
Only leashed dogs are allowed on the beaches of Zoutelande during the period 1 May till 15 September between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Zoutelande.
Horses on beach
Horse riding on the beaches of Zoutelande is prohibited during the bathing season (from May 1 till September 15) daily from 10.00 till 19.00 hours. Outside this period and times horse riding on the beaches is allowed.
Further, we also recommend reading the information board, with the local beach rules, which is often placed near every beach (entrance).
Near the beach
Bed (and breakfast)
- B&B aan de Zee; ±150 m
- Zeehond - Duinpark het kustlicht; ±250 m
- Branding 37; ±300 m
- Duinroos - Duinpark het kustlicht; ±350 m
- Chalets - Camping Weltevreden; ±350 m
- Type A - Bungalowpark het Kustlicht; ±400 m
- Residence Houtenburg; ±400 m
- Branding 2; ±450 m
- Houtenburgseweg 40 - De Schakel; ±550 m
- Stroming - ZE585; ±550 m
- Stroming 23; ±600 m
- Stroming 2; ±600 m
- Stroming 6; ±600 m
- Stroming 22; ±650 m
- Zandput 63; ±700 m
- Zoet & Zout - Zandput 82; ±700 m
- Springvloed 28; ±700 m
- Vuurtoren Zoutelande; ±300 m