Beach Aardappeldal B
- Parking Joossesweg is nearby; ±90 m.
- Beach entrance via stairs
- Beach pavilion
Dogs on beach
Only leashed dogs are allowed on the beaches of Zoutelande during the period 1 May till 15 September between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Zoutelande.
Horses on beach
Horse riding on the beaches of Zoutelande is prohibited during the bathing season (from May 1 till September 15) daily from 10.00 till 19.00 hours. Outside this period and times horse riding on the beaches is allowed.
Further, we also recommend reading the information board, with the local beach rules, which is often placed near every beach (entrance).
Near the beach
- Paulusweg 24; ±1,1 km
- Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel; ±550 m
- Joossesweg 148 - de Rode Schoorsteen; ±225 m
- Joossesweg 65; ±400 m
- Joossesweg 183, De Joosses; ±450 m
- Westkapelseweg 74; ±800 m
- Westkapelseweg 68; ±850 m
- Chalets - Camping Weltevreden; ±1,0 km
- Zoet & Zout - Zandput 82; ±1,1 km
- Huisje 56; ±1,1 km
- Zandput 51; ±1,2 km
- Zandput 42; ±1,2 km
- Zandput 43; ±1,2 km
- Zandput 65; ±1,2 km
- Paulusweg 16; ±1,2 km
- Zandput 6; ±1,2 km
- Melsesweg 15; ±1,3 km